Admissions are granted in Keshav Madhav Saraswati Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School to students based on their successful clearing of the admissions aptitude tests and parental interaction from class 6 upwards. The admission procedure is based on the guidelines of CBSE. Admission is open on the availability of vacancies and based on defined categories.
All prospective parents are requested to follow these 5 simple steps
Step 1: Registration
Registration for admission into Class VI usually opens in the month of February /March, and for other classes in the month of April, May/June.
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office and register the name of their child for new admission. Purchase the school prospectus and fill out the admission form. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with a self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
Step 2: Submit the Form
The parent needs to submit a properly and cleanly filled admission form in the school office and ensure copy all important documents are in order.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Admission Form
• Copy of the Birth Certificate
• Copy of Report Card of the previous year.
Step 3: Admission Aptitude Test
SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
(For class VI-IX)
English, Science, Mathematics, Gen. Knowledge, Hindi
The syllabus will be as per the previous class books & paper will be 100 marks.
(FOR class XI)
English Social Science
English Social Science
The syllabus will be as per the class X books& paper will be 100 marks.
Step 4: See Merit List
The same day or the day after, the merit list will display on the school noticeboard. If the name of your child is present in this list, it means that you must move forward to the next step
Step 5: Payment of School Fee
If the name of your ward is present in the merit list then you will be required to make the school fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the merit list to confirm admission. (see Fee Structure of different classes)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Passing results of the previous class.
- 4 photographs student
- parents photographs
- Original TC (transfer Certificate) from the previous school.
- Proof of residence.
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information that will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final
Parents will be intimated of the date and time to purchase school uniforms & textbooks.
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The timetable for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher. Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff needs to be informed to expect their child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which have been covered in the class to date.